Rent a cabin with your own private bathroom, just as you can on a cruise ship. Instead of a thousand new acquaintances, you’ll just have a few new friends. Our professional crew manages the sailing, and a gourmet chef prepares your meals from fresh local products. On occasion, our crews even catch fresh Tuna or Mahi-Mahi right from the catamaran!
You’ll leave all the frustrating aspects of life behind and adopt a more laid-back pace: one that allows you to you follow the rhythms of the sea and tropical trade winds. The catamaran’s shallow draft allows for entrance to private anchorages and special snorkeling spots that large cruise ships can only dream of sharing with their passengers.
● Accommodation in double standard or triple cabin with private bathroom
aboard our yacht of last generation
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs, fruit juices, sodas
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook, deckhand)
● 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Cash box (mandatory) : 155 Euros per person per cruise payable on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package (optional)
Day 1: Koh Phi Phi Don
Boarding in Koh Phi Phi (one of the most beautiful islands in the world) at 17h00 (05:00 pm).
Dinner and night on board at anchor.
Day 2 : Ko Phi Phi Don / Koh Phi Phi Ley (45mn) / Koh Phi Phi Don (2h00)
After an early breakfast we sail to Koh Phi Phi Ley. Discovery of Maya Bay where the movie “The Beach” was shot, starring Leonardo Di Caprio. After 2 hours sailing around the island, you will discover the cliffs and caves where swallows nests are harvested before being exported at very high prices to China. At the end of the morning, we go back to Koh Phi Phi Don. Mooring at Ton Sai Bay and lunch on board. You will then be able to go shopping and discover the island. A 30 minute walk to a belvedere will let you discover a beautiful panorama.
In the evening, after dinner, you may go ashore to enjoy the shows of « bolace » in fire and enjoy the festive spirit of Phi Phi. Night on board at anchor.
Day 3 : Ko Phi Phi Don/ Koh Kai Nai (2h30) /Koh Lawa (1h30)
Departure after breakfast to Koh Kai Nai , a small island with a white sandy beach.
In the middle of the afternoon, departure to Koh Lawa. Last swim and hiking on the island. Dinner at sunset. Night on board. at anchor.
Day 4 : Koh Lawa / Yacht Haven (1h30)
Disembarkation at Yacht Haven Marina by 9h00 am after having breakfast on the way.
THIS PROGRAM IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE FOR COMFORT AND / OR SECURITY REASONS,
DEPENDING ON METEOROLOGICAL CONDITIONS.
Departure is Koh Phi Phi which is reachable i.e by plane.
These are great portals for finding flights:
These are great portals for finding accommodation: