Do not hesitate to give us a call / WhatsApp
Discover the inner islands of the Seychelles aboard our beautiful and luxurious catamarans with the fun and adventure of sailing and cruising at your own leisurely pace.
● Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm)
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
● Service of the crew : 3 persons (captain, steward/cook, deckhand)
● 1 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory) : 105 Euros per person per cruise payable on spot
(Cash box includes, depending on the destinations)
● National park fees
● Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands
● Mooring fees
● Possible re-fills of water, fuel, gas, fresh products
● Miscellaneaous : repurchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures.
● Transfers Mahe airport – base – Praslin airport : 45 Euros per person
● Transfer one way : 23 Euros per person
Day 1: Mahé – St. Anne Marine Park
Boarding in Mahé at 01:00 pm. Anchorage for the night at Saint Anne Marine Park.
Day 2: St. Anne Marine Park – Cocos Island – La Digue
Visit of the Saint Anne Marine Park islands, a beautiful spot to do snorkelling. After lunch cruise to Cocos Island which is made of large rocks with strange regular stripes carved by the sea. Cocos Island forms a beautiful sight with a great harmony of shapes and colours. Under the sea, the vision is equally attractive with thousands of fishes. Unforgettable snorkelling. Anchorage in front of the picturesque harbour of La Digue.
Day 3: La Digue
Rent a bike at La Digue and visit this quiet and beautiful island. With its tracks winding under tall palm trees, houses with roofs of palm leaves, small coprah factories, fine white sandy beaches and large polished rocks, La Digue might be the most beautiful island in the Seychelles. No cars, only bicycles or carts drawn by oxen. Horse rides are also possible. Anchorage in La Digue harbour.
Day 4: La Digue – Cousin – Baie St. Anne (Praslin)
Visit of Cousin Island. Since 1968, the island has been a nature reserve and bird sanctuary with rare species and some giant tortoises. Lunch onboard. Sailing towards Praslin and disembarking at Baie St. Anne at 2:30 pm
International flights from main cities in Europe are available daily with a stopover. The flights are managed by : Emirates, Ethiad/Air Seychelles, Ethiopian Airlines, Condor etc. Between the airport and the base it is a 10 to 15 minute ride by taxi. Please reach out if you want us to organise a taxi for you.
You can check below your flights now to assist your travel planning. Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and is the responsibility of the passenger. Book your flights only once your seat on the tour is fully confirmed.
<div data-skyscanner-widget="SearchWidget" data-destination-name="'Cuba"></div>
<script src="https://widgets.skyscanner.net/widget-server/js/loader.js" async></script>
visahq_html5widget_color = "575759";
visahq_html5widget_language = "us";
visahq_widget_residency_country = "US";
visahq_widget_residency_domain = "visahq.com";
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|