From the shores of Tahiti to an island safari on Moorea, your Polynesia Dream cruise is action-packed from the very beginning. The fun continues on Raiatea with snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming. Tahaa and Bora Bora are up next, where the beachcombing and swimming will not disappoint. Sail to Huahine, then back to Raiatea to round out your 11-day Polynesian adventure.
● Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
● 2 sets of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory) : 220 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot
● Excursions package (optional) : 230 Euros per person payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking
(Cash box includes, depending on the destinations)
● National park fees
● Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands
● Mooring fees
● Possible re-fills of water, fuel, gas, fresh products
● Miscellaneaous : repurchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures
● Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel: 36 Euros per person round trip
● Transfer one way : 18 Euros per person
● Excursion in Moorea : pineapple road, Belvedere, degustation of local products, archeological sites
● Tahitian BBQ lunch on a private motu
● Visit of a pearl farm, guided snorkeling on the pearls
● Guided Tour of Raiatea, the sacred islsands, Taputapuatea temple (marae), botanic, vanilla plantation
● Discovery of archeological sites, fish traps, sacred eels
● Diner and evening in a restaurant with a local polynesian show
The amount of the excursions package is 230 Euros per person and cannot be split – Payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking – excursions sequence can be modified without prior notice
DAY 1 RAIATEA // TAHAA SATURDAY
Welcome and boarding at noon,. Downtown of Uturoa. Lunch and navigation inside Raiatea // Tahaa lagoon to Motu TauTau, water-based activities : snorkeling, in a coral garden, kayak rides
DAY 2 RAIATEA SUNDAY
Navigation to Bora Bora (4 hours). Lunch at anchor at the Motu Tapu. Afternoon : swimming with the reef sharks and discovery of one of the most beautiful lagoon in the South Pacific. Night at anchor in the East of Bora Bora.
DAY 3 BORA BORA MONDAY
Swimming with the manta rays. Breakfast and short navigation to the Motu Taurere. Beachcombing and kayaks rides. Option : Tahitian Barbecue lunch on a private motu. Afternoon of sailing in the famous lagoon of Bora Bora. Evening and night at Matira point.
DAY 4 BORA BORA // RAIATEA TUESDAY
After the breakfast, navigation of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Lunch at anchor, leisure afternoon : nautical activities, swimming, snorkelling. Option : Visit of a black pearl farm, snorkeling Evening and night at anchor.
DAY 5 RAIATEA // TAHAA WEDNESDAY
Stop at Raiatea for shopping in Uturoa, main village of Raiatea with the local market. Walk on the Tapioi Montain for a great overview.Option : guided tour of Raiatea, Taputapuatea temple, botanic, green valley and waterfalls. Short navigation to motu Cerant. Robinson day at anchor for water-based activities : kayak rides, beachcombing, bathing.
DAY 6 HUAHINE THURSDAY
Early departure to Huahine, navigation of 4 hours. Arrival in Bourayne Bay around noon. Afternoon, leisure activities at the beach of Ana Iti : kayaks, snorkeling parties, watersports.
Option : Diner and evening in a restaurant with a local polynesian show.
DAY 7 HUAHINE FRIDAY
After the breakfast, short navigation to Fare Village. Visit of this village and snorkelling. Option : Morning guided tour of Huahine archeological sites, fish traps, vanilla plantations, sacred eels. After the lunch, navigation of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Sunset arrival on the sacred island.
DAY 8 RAIATEA SATURDAY
Navigation in the East of Raiatea. At anchor on a motu ; swimming, water based activities, visit of Faaroa River by dinghy. At the sunset, departure to Moorea, night navigation of 12 hours.
DAY 9 MOOREA SUNDAY
Arrival in Moorea during the morning. Mooring at Papetoai Village, typical polynesian village. Beachcombing, sea kayaks, snorkeling on the Tiki spot. Navigation to Opunohu Bay, late afternoon : short walk in Opunohu Valley.
DAY 10 MOOREA // TAHITI MONDAY
Short navigation to Cook’s Bay. Option : Halfday Safari excursion in Moorea with a guide : belvedere – the pineapple road – visit of archeological polynesian sites. Stop at the public beach of Opunohu : kayaks rides – snorkelling – sea – swimming. Navigation to Vaiare Bay, lunch and water based activities. Late afternoon, 2.30 hours of navigation to Tahiti, night at the Marina Taina, West coat of Tahiti
DAY 11 TAHITI TUESDAY
Disembarking at 08.00 am, Marina Taina, Tahiti
These are great portals for finding flights:
These are great portals for finding accommodation: